General Meetings will be via Zoom until further notice.
Invite information will be sent in separate email.
You can download the Zoom application by clicking on the link or by navigating to https://zoom.us/download
Members need to rename their zoom name as their first and last name and employee/CUPE number – Follow link if you need instructions. The reason for this is if you post a comment in the chat, we need to know who the member is. (I.e. we don’t know who Jons iphone is) There can be no anonymity. We need to be able to know who each participant is.
After you have renamed your zoon name;
- Sign in by typing your first and last name and employee/CUPE number into the chat. (ie. Santa Claus 12345)
- We will need to count how many members are in attendance. This is mandatory as this information my be required by CUPE Auditors. If you cannot be identified as a member in good standing you will not be permitted to participate.
- NEW MEMBERS – If you have never been to a membership meeting before please type in last name and employee/CUPE number and NEW (ie. Santa Claus 12345 NEW)
Please keep comments respectful and only ask questions at the appropriate time just like you would normally do at a regular in person meeting.
- During the meeting If you have a question please type the word “QUESTION’’ in the chat.
- There will be someone monitoring the chat box and keeping a speakers list.
- When you are acknowledged by the Chair you will be asked to unmute yourself and ask your question.